Privacy Notice We understand the importance of privacy and security with regard to shopping online. As such, we respect your right to privacy. All detailed client information is held in confidence, and is never sold, transferred, shared or solicited to other parties.
Please note the following: Asking for your information On occasion, we may ask our customers for personal information such as your name, address, company name, e-mail address and other details. Providing us with your information simply helps us to better serve our clientele and process orders more efficiently. In the event we ask you to share other personal information with us over the Internet, we will always inform you as to how we will use the information.
Personal Information Privacy ValueSafes.com will take all necessary steps to keep your personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to informational databases, encrypting sensitive information and securing our data with appropriate passwords and user permissions.
As stated above, ValueSafes.com will not sell, rent, or share our customers personal information to other companies for any reason. We will communicate with clients via e-mail or other online delivery devices only if the client agrees to receive those communications. If you believe that you are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, please inform us and we will remove your name from our distribution lists.
Cookies ValueSafes.com currently uses a “cookie” system on the shopping cart function of our site. Cookies are used to maintain information so that when you return to our website, any previous information will be preserved. In essence, a cookie “tags” your browser with a random, unique number. The cookie simply assigns a number and does NOT disclose any personal information about the person using the browser.
How To Contact Us If you have any comments on this policy, our use of your information, SSL, Cookies, or other Privacy issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us. ValueSafes.com 24123 Peachland Blvd. Suite C-4 Port Charlotte, Florida 33954 Toll Free: (877) 629-6214 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Conditions of Use All merchandise shown in this catalog will be substantially as displayed and described. The appropriateness of an item for a specific purpose or end user is to be determined by the purchaser. ValueSafes.com is not responsible for any incidental, special, or consequential damage resulting from inappropriate use of merchandise. What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Valuesafes Inc. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.