The Mutual Depository Safe is constructed of a 1/4″ solid steel plate body and a 1/2″ solid steel plate door. The door frames are reinforced for added strength. The safes come with predrilled anchor holes.
3/4″ chromed steel locking bolts, secured with a UL Group 2 combination lock are standard on all Mutual Depository Safes. A springloaded relocker and fishproof baffles are provided for added protection.
- 1/2 “ solid steel plate door (B-Rate)
- UL Group 2 Combination lock.
- Comes standard with a Dial Combination Lock.
- Upgrade to electronic keypad is available ( as shown in picture ).
- Spring-loaded re-locker
- Fish-proof baffle
- Predrilled anchor holes
- 3/4” chrome steel locking bolts
There are no reviews yet.